The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: General meeting - SUNDAY 4-6pm EST - MARA CENTRAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah, why not drop the 'feature's we'd want in the game' discussion, it tends to be a waste of time and has happened too many times over the last few years. You can see for yourself if you peruse some of the threads along those lines from around 2010 and prior. What is a LOT of fun is hanging out in world, chatting it up, talking MxO stuff, and just chillin' in the city. It's a lot of fun. Hope this makes sense to the new people, but this has been going on for years, and we all have to just enjoy what we have and be patient as things develop further. Unless you're talking about features YOU would like to experiment with, the conversation is almost always beating a moot horse. If you can't do anything, but are enthusiastic, just be happy with what you have and hope for the future instead of having mock 'production meetings' that none of the participants could possibly do anything about. That's my take anyway. It's really important to spend a decent amount of time here (months at least) to absorb the whole picture, and understand why things are the way they are.

MxO parties are always fun, even as limited as the server emulator is now. Some call it '3D chat,' but there's something different about jacking into the sim together. Thank god (Well, Rajko) that it's possible.
This is kind of from the perspective of someone new to the community but I would kill to see a few people standing around a hardline again for old times sake.

must take lots of screens haha
Heh, yeah, I get that scars, but for the people who've been here for the 3ish years since this project really started, that got old ages ago, you know?

There will be more, so don't go away, but it takes an amount of patience most people simply don't have, it seems.
I'll do it, though I'm notoriously not good at making timed meetings. Always seems stuff pops up. For instance, we're heading out on vacation next Tuesday, and this week-end is busy. Tomorrow is all 3 Batmans in a row so I will not be around. Friday I'll be around but I don't know how much. I'll keep an eye on this thread though.
Maybe I'm weird, but a decent group chillin in the city talking about whatever never really gets old for me. I usually jack in pretty regularly, but at the moment had to uninstall the client for space constraints. Reinstalling soon.
I've kinda stayed away, I didn't realise anyone was still jacking in. If you guys wanna meet up, count me in. (EST)
(20-07-2012, 02:42 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm weird, but a decent group chillin in the city talking about whatever never really gets old for me. I usually jack in pretty regularly, but at the moment had to uninstall the client for space constraints. Reinstalling soon.

Yeah, I go online about once a week just to see the city and hear the music. I still explore around lol.

If a group gathers up, and I can make the time, I would be there....
I would be up for meeting up online. Just to chill. Also (EST).
Just thought I would update with a date and time for a meeting (tomorrow at 5 till 8pm EST) just come and go when you wish and hopefully some people will be around throughout the period.

MARA CENTRAL

Let's see how many rock up...
(21-07-2012, 04:30 PM)nuttyone Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought I would update with a date and time for a meeting (tomorrow at 5 till 8pm EST) just come and go when you wish and hopefully some people will be around throughout the period.

MARA CENTRAL

Let's see how many rock up...

That should be fine for me...probably closer to 6pm...
Pages: 1 2 3 4