The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Error: Could not initialize internet connection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I post this Thread because I really want to play but the problem is that, after have perfectly follow the instructions on this website, I just can't launch the client installation.
When I launch launcher.exe file, i get this message: "Error: Could not initialize internet connection.", and it's unnecessary to say that I am, of course, connected to the internet.
I precise that I live in France, I run the program on Seven with SP3 in Properties/Compatibility and... Please help me! I am really fan and I really want to find the problem to solve it.

Thanks.
This was posted before, maybe search for "could not initialize internet connection"
tl;dr : use my launcher, not the official one, for now.
(28-07-2012, 08:23 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]This was posted before, maybe search for "could not initialize internet connection"

Hello,

Just after have wrote my message, i succed to launch the game and i realize that informations on the website are not so precise.
But it works now, so I'm ok.
Do you know if there is a real community on MxO?

Thanks.
/wallleanloop
The informations on the website are precise, what the hell are you talking about ?
It's YOUR fault you tried to run the mxo launcher.exe, instead of "MxoEmu Test Server" on your desktop, as the instructions say.
(29-07-2012, 08:31 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The informations on the website are precise, what the hell are you talking about ?
It's YOUR fault you tried to run the mxo launcher.exe, instead of "MxoEmu Test Server" on your desktop, as the instructions say.

I didn't want to make you hungry. It's just that, like you said, i've launch launcher.exe whereas open the client folder with the testserveur.
One time again, sorry if i seemed to be agressive because I really respect this work.

Thanks a lot.
you don't want to see me when i'm hungry
When Rajko is hungry, no pair of pants is safe!
(01-08-2012, 11:18 PM)Superman111994 Wrote: [ -> ]When Rajko is hungry, no pair of pants is safe!

He only takes your pants if you misbehave.
(29-07-2012, 12:19 AM)Grachmark Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-07-2012, 08:23 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]This was posted before, maybe search for "could not initialize internet connection"

Hello,

Just after have wrote my message, i succed to launch the game and i realize that informations on the website are not so precise.
But it works now, so I'm ok.
Do you know if there is a real community on MxO?

Thanks.

How did you get the game to work btw?