The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Planetside 2 weekend test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have 2 buddy keys also.
Got my NVIDIA key and got in. Pretty good stuff, but something's seriously wrong with me because every time I see that SOE splash logging in, I want to turn around and never go back. Only played about 2 hours total this week-end.

I'm considering not going back. Is that insane?
I only played it for 5 minutes, during which someone on my own team kept teamkilling and VoIPing "yeah bitch, you want some too" ?
(08-10-2012, 03:41 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]Got my NVIDIA key and got in. Pretty good stuff, but something's seriously wrong with me because every time I see that SOE splash logging in, I want to turn around and never go back. Only played about 2 hours total this week-end.

[Image: LESS-QQ-MORE-PEW-PEW.jpg]
(08-10-2012, 09:50 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2012, 03:41 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]Got my NVIDIA key and got in. Pretty good stuff, but something's seriously wrong with me because every time I see that SOE splash logging in, I want to turn around and never go back. Only played about 2 hours total this week-end.

That settles it; I won't be playing PS2 anymore. Thanks for the help.
the pre-release screenshots looked good
but the game doesnt.
(09-10-2012, 12:00 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg]
Honestly, if I want a mmo fps, I'll just go to TF2.

Though I dont usually want an mmo fps.
TF2 is a normal fps.
with hats.
(09-10-2012, 01:50 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2012, 12:00 AM)Maligner Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg]

The older I get the more time I spend on the toilet, that's for sure. Need more fiber.
Pages: 1 2 3