The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: SWTOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since beta/free weekend, i have been able to log in since 8/17/12

im wakedandbaked | The Fat Man

need me a buddy list there h4lp
I bought in at launch and was done before the first sub was due. Just too much like the other MMO's.
what is pvp like, i havent even log in in a day or 2 now cuz lvl limited
(24-08-2012, 03:57 AM)WakeAndBake Wrote: [ -> ]what is pvp like, i havent even log in in a day or 2 now cuz lvl limited

I did not play PvP because at release it was supposed to be weak or broken. Things have likely changed though.
PVP is fun in SWTOR however you will notice some very big balancing issues. Classes like Jedi Knights/Sith Warrior and Vangaurd/PT's are very OP and as such have saturated the pvp scene. It is also very much like WoW's battlegrounds and there is almost no open world pvp. There was a planet dedicated to this but due to lag and poor design (leading to exploiting) the pvp mechanics were taken out.

There is also very little difference between PVE and PVP servers. I leveled on two PVP servers and through the whole process I saw reds half a dozen times due to factions having their own questing areas.