The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: found an elevator that needs fixing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a tower which has a club called "the vault", the club is inaccesable because the elevators dont work, is there a workaround for this? if not, could you please fix it raj?
There are workarounds.

&incy 10

for instance would move you 10 units up.

&incy -10

for instance would move you 10 units down.

You can change the number from 10 to anything. .1, 100, 2, 43, whatever.
thanks man.

another question, does "tagging" actually do anything? if so, i wanted to tag a few buildings to open them up for everyone else

sorry if it didnt explain "tagging" properly, i meant tagging the elevators
nah, since the data was autogenerated anyway, you just "confirm" it
you need to give me X, Z and world name for me to go and investigate
(14-09-2012, 06:55 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]nah, since the data was autogenerated anyway, you just "confirm" it
you need to give me X, Z and world name for me to go and investigate

Honestly Rajkosto, there are many downtown buildings that have the offset elevator shaft issue. Would be cool if there was some command we could use that could tag those for you..
But for what purpose ? That database won't be used in the new one anyway...
(14-09-2012, 02:38 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]But for what purpose ? That database won't be used in the new one anyway...

maybe not, but the offset elevators are getting on peoples nerves, the new version with working elevators will come out later, but for now, we need a solution for these elevators.
then tell me and ill fix them
lol getting on people's nerves.

It's not like this is a complete game at the moment, and there are plenty of ways to get around without elevators using tools rajko built in to the emulator.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but this is a HUGE WASTE OF RAJKO'S TIME to fix elevators on a codebase that will no longer be used and I feel like you're being really selfish.
come on qui dont be a dick
this gentleman found a flaw and it must be addressed immediately !
Pages: 1 2