The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: TCP Fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(24-09-2012, 10:01 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]At this point, if you have another failure, I suggest you delete everything and start from scratch ONLY using the information from this site.

As for MxO Source, it is down for now.

Is mxo source better in some ways? which mxo project is getting worked on atm. Sorry if its in the wrong thread.
LIME11, check out QuiDormit's FAQ first.

Also mxoemu is the most active one. There are 3 projects : mxosource, mxoemu and hardline dreams. There have been some other projects as well such as TasteeWheat's project, but they have been discontinued.

I am also working on a project but its in alpha stages.
(25-09-2012, 03:53 PM)Static Wrote: [ -> ]LIME11, check out QuiDormit's FAQ first.

Also mxoemu is the most active one. There are 3 projects : mxosource, mxoemu and hardline dreams. There have been some other projects as well such as TasteeWheat's project, but they have been discontinued.

I am also working on a project but its in alpha stages.

I am Glad to see an active thread. I am currently in the Mxoemu with two other people. Feel free to jack in and join a chat. Thank you.
I am at work, so no logging in... If you guys feel like doing another weekly meetup on Saturday, Sunday EST - post it on the forums. It would be nice to see more people on the emu.
Pages: 1 2