The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: TCP Fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to login into the Emu since months now with no success. I give in my Login Name and PW, then it needs long time, then a message "TCP connection failed".
Are you still online or is the project closed?
Greetings
Laurina
doesnt sound like its installed right or launched right... if u can login here then thats the problem http://mxoemu.info/userList.php
Interesting. I can't login there. Why is that? I never changed anything on my account. And I can login here.
The forum is not the game server, it's a separate account. If you can't log in on the the top left of mxoemu.info then you either don't have an account on this server or the password is incorrect.
(24-09-2012, 01:14 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]The forum is not the game server, it's a separate account. If you can't log in on the the top left of mxoemu.info then you either don't have an account on this server or the password is incorrect.

I definitively have an account, and yes, its different from the forum account. I have this game account since 2009. It worked very good for a long time, but in the last times I receive this after login:

Authenticating....Failure. (TCP_TIMEDOUT)

I also wrote an email to account at mxoemu, received an automated message after a few days and then nothing.
theres no such thing as account@mxoemu.info which is why you received the automated message that it doesnt exist...
Are you using the launcher from mxoemu.info ?
She is obviously talking about mxosource.com.

We had an account@mxosource.com email address. MxOEmu does not.

Laurina, MxOEmu and MxOSource are not the same thing. On this site, you need to create an account on http://mxoemu.info in the top left corner. Then, you need to create a character right in that same area.
okok I messed that up, I wrote to account@mxosource of course but had no personal response yet (only an automated one). I logged in at the top left corner of mxoemo.info now with my very old password and it worked. I looked up my chars ( I have two), one is:
Laurina Hawks

Level 50 Zion Operative

Downtown

2010-11-22 18:41:28

So, I can't login in the game still, either with my mxoemu.info passwort, nor with my game password, still the same message.
Use the launcher from mxoemu.info , your files are set up for mxosource.
At this point, if you have another failure, I suggest you delete everything and start from scratch ONLY using the information from this site.

As for MxO Source, it is down for now.
Pages: 1 2