The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: found glitch (i think)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/b][b]in mara central church theres an object floating in front of the altar
yes it's true. I saw it too
Thanks, but it's known.

It's supposed to be the contact (can't remember her name, Sister Margaret, maybe?), but because this is a completely and wholly unfinished product, these things are to be expected.
(27-09-2012, 11:50 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but it's known.

It's supposed to be the contact (can't remember her name, Sister Margaret, maybe?), but because this is a completely and wholly unfinished product, these things are to be expected.

Me too, hyper jump isn't working.

Rage in
Yeah man fix hyperjump, i'm getting bored. And elevators and work together and call rarebit and hack the servers to get the source code and i can't code but i will recruit programmers to help and i will spread the word so more people jack in too.
(28-09-2012, 01:19 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man fix hyperjump, i'm getting bored. And elevators and work together and call rarebit and hack the servers to get the source code and i can't code but i will recruit programmers to help and i will spread the word so more people jack in too.

FATALITY!