The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: mistake at creating charechter error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basicly one i write my name nick name last name game it does not let me in game its stuck at charechter aproving or something please help
read the faqs.

Character creation is done here
I love it when you talk dirty.
I thought there had been enough of these, but I guess I was wrong.
(01-10-2012, 07:10 PM)Superman111994 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there had been enough of these, but I guess I was wrong.

Thank you for your helpful and contributing post.
I hate to be bumping these old threads with potentially stupid questions, but I'm having a similar problem. My game just stops progressing after I'm done creating my character, but I'm aware that the process is supposed to be done differently. I used the archived version of CloudWolf's Wardrobe to produce these clothing values for my character, but it seems that nobody took the liberty of posting where you place these IDs in order to continue playing the game.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Ignore this post.
Would you post where you found your solution so that others can follow you when they make the same mistake?
Well, I figured out that by clicking my username on the home page, it would take me to a space where I could create a new character, so I did. Once I was done, by clicking on the character's name, I could configure values to change their clothing and appearance. Unfortunately, you can't see what these changes will look like until you go in-game. Hope that helps anyone who has no clue what they're doing.
If you read the instructions and faq, you'll discover a sexy chat command called &update that will refresh your appearance. It's handy.
(04-11-2012, 11:31 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the instructions and faq, you'll discover a sexy chat command called &update that will refresh your appearance. It's handy.

Yeah, so having MxO windowed and toggling back to your browser and editing the rsi values, then &update in the game will make it easy to get your old look back!