The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: gameplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear readers so i will share my first reaction to MxO.
The game looked good at the start then i noticetd am level 50 from the beggining some official server ok next ahmmmmmmm oh yeah tutorial are buged out fully and when you open inventory and change some clothing it loads for ever and i just rage quit oh and missions is there any chance of doing them?
the text below your username is strangely fitting
(02-10-2012, 10:01 AM)mortels Wrote: [ -> ]HEY SO LIKE I GOT HERE AND STARTED UP AN ACCOUNT RIGHT? WHY CAN'T I HYPERJUMP?

I THINK YOUR SERVER IS FUCKED!

ALSO I AM OBVIOUSLY MENTALLY CHALLENGED SO GO AHEAD AND IGNORE EVERYTHING I WRITE.

IN FACT, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST BAN ME.
The game MxO was a social nexus, mediated through the missions and goals of our three organizations. SOE strangled that, and this is a laboriously engineered emulator of the physical environment and some functions from that game. For most visitors this is an empire of the mind where we stroll through locations important (or annoying) to us in the original game. Almost, this is like a 21st century evocation of Marcel Proust's _Remembrance_of_Things_Past_, where (mostly) former players recall the glories and agonies from the simulation.
(23-11-2017, 07:48 PM)pr0sper0 Wrote: [ -> ]The game MxO was a social nexus, mediated through the missions and goals of our three organizations. SOE strangled that, and this is a laboriously engineered emulator of the physical environment and some functions from that game. For most visitors this is an empire of the mind where we stroll through locations important (or annoying) to us in the original game. Almost, this is like a 21st century evocation of Marcel Proust's _Remembrance_of_Things_Past_, where (mostly) former players recall the glories and agonies from the simulation.

Very well put.
9mm is everywhere, saw you a few times in TSW!
Speaking of.. Anyone still play on here? I occasionally log in 5 times a day to keep tabs.
I jack in usually once a day or so, or if I see someone online on the front page.