The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.

1st, I excuse myself for my bad english. I'm french and my english is not very well, but I'm going to do my best to be understood.

2nd, I really want to thanks all of you who have participate to create this emulator of MxO. Specially Rajko who seems to be the big brain of all that awesome thing ...

3rd, it's the 1st time tonight for me to walk in the Matrix (matrice en français). 1st time on the emulator ... and on the live too. I didn't played MxO when the release was on ... because the notations of videogames website were not really good ... and I also began to play at CoH and WoW. so, in 2005, I prefered play with "good" games ...
But I had big discussion with a new friend of mine in TSW who played MxO from the beginning till the end in 2009 and said to me all the good thing he thougts about this game ... So i searched a little, heard about your project and tried tonight to test it.
And I'm very happy!

4r, event if I can't fight or do a lot of others things, i don't care. I can discover all the big city and walk in ... and that's a very nice experiment for me. even if graphisms are not very nice for 2012, it's not a problem. It's like playing an abandonware or an oldie game where you had such good moment ... Perhaps I will succeed to make my friends (who played MxO before) come back here to visit Megacity again.

Again, Thx a lot!

Chaccal (in game)

PS: the creation character tool is very funny, it's like playing loterie ^^

PS2: Gangnam style powaaaa!
(10-10-2012, 11:41 PM)Chaccal Wrote: [ -> ]PS2: Gangnam style powaaaa!
[Image: futurama-fry-not-sure-if-meme-cartoon-220x150.png]
That was a private joke for Rajko. I think he wills understand.
no.
oh sorry ... that's because of your avatar.
I came here expecting a discussion about Tom Hanks. What a gyp.
Thanks Ants
Thants.
Thanks,

- T.Hanks.