The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Thank you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

After months of lurking I decided to dive in and test out the emulator and I have to say that for reverse engineering I am vastly impressed with the progress and look forward to the upcoming months.

A couple of minutes roaming around and testing what works and what doesn't work I can see why there isn't an update till a "milestone" is achieve. Checking the missions / interlock / NPCs. It almost seems as tons of layers that need to be rebuilt.

I look forward to what you [rajkosto] will be adding to your own incarnation spin on the MXO universe. Particularly the missions / events once all is said and finish.

Again good job, I applaud you for as far as recreating the fact we can re-enter the matrix, even if it's just a glorified chat-box at the moment.
The version you entered is like 2 years old
Prepare to be amazed soon
(25-10-2012, 12:05 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The version you entered is like 2 years old

[Image: fap_hooded_pullovers-r835ba550bb5c472fac...zd_512.jpg]
[Image: 29813313170-orig.jpg]
Fapping with two watches is so much better.
that's how he knew.
<insert joke about the fap hand moving faster than the speed of light, time dilation, comparing watches, and jizz hunting>
(25-10-2012, 09:15 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]<insert joke about the fap hand moving faster than the speed of light, time dilation, comparing watches, and jizz hunting>

Dont forget JIZZHUT
gais, he wasn't going to fap. he has another watch strapped to his dong he was about to check.
(25-10-2012, 12:05 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]The version you entered is like 2 years old

[Image: 35cipgi.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3