The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MXO login keyboard sounds for your computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aside from the awesomeness which is/was MXO, one of the things I always loved was the key-click sounds during log in. So....

I created a simple app which adds that to your Windows computer. Its a simple console app that just hooks your keyboard, and plays a sound every time you press a key. It runs in the background, so you can go about doing other things while you get the awesomeness which is the MXO keyclick sounds while you type.

You can download it here.

http://deanheathen.com/ChuckWare

This is written in .Net 4.0 and may require you to update your .Net version.

Please let me know if you enjoy this!

****I make no garauntees on the stability of this program. I have no plans to maintain this release.
Wow really! I am about to DL it. I totally loved the clicks during log in and always wanted to have them sounds permanent. If it works thanks in advance.

Seriously, this is fkn awesome.
(15-11-2012, 04:23 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow really! I am about to DL it. I totally loved the clicks during log in and always wanted to have them sounds permanent. If it works thanks in advance.

Seriously, this is fkn awesome.

Awesome! I hope you like it. And, although I said I wouldn't support this, if you do have any problems, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
Nice. Works great!
Yeah, I'm getting this when I get home! I hear the Dreamweaver song when I look at your avatar, DeanMichael!
Oh Man, I LOVE This App!!! Thanks!
Thanks. It's funny and nostalgically Smile But sometimes passes pressing.