The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings and WOOOT!

I scored a beta key for MxO back in the day when Monolith had it. I had and absolute blast and kept playing until work and Sony (cursed Sony) stomped MxO into the ground.

My old handle was "Fractalcurve". I like to rp but I am just stoked that someone is working on this.

Of interest, I did some coding back in the day (before the crash) and I am willing to help out if wanted/needed.

Looking forward to this! Even in alpha, this just makes my day.

***edit***
Just got done running around (with clothes! FAQ is a wonderful thing) and I am floored. It was awesome. Big props to Awakeandbake for running me around and re-introducing me to Club HEL. Last time I was there, our crew got wiped.

Good times, great times.

Going to have to volunteer to the devs for grunt work on coding. I have not done Python (I was a C/C++ Java type) but I am willing to learn.

Excellent work to the devs!
(15-12-2012, 06:39 PM)Fractal_Blade Wrote: [ -> ]... (with clothes! FAQ is a wonderful thing) and ...

You're the MAN, Fract! Welcome!!
a-wakeand-a-bake-a, he a-show me around-a. Welcome, man! His nick is 'WakeAndBake,' as in ante meridian tokenometry.