The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: So i Wanna Login Mxoemu...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(22-01-2013, 12:14 PM)WakeAndBake Wrote: [ -> ]launcher update...Smile

Sorry to hijack but does the launcher update itself or do I need to download the newer one?

Also, is there a changelog or similar? I'm just curious about things like that even if I don't understand it entirely Smile
Automatic. High tech. Changes are superficial, just the look as far as I know.
bump...
(10-02-2013, 08:06 PM)WakeAndBake Wrote: [ -> ]bump...

Cheers Wake thanks for the info
bump n grind...
I'm rewriting the FAQ's and cleaning up a lot of the old shit...

No reason to bump very soon (was there ever?), sorry dude.
When the FAQ is revised it may help a lot to put it on the front page along with the rest of the instructions. 'Welcome, here's what to do, if it doesn't work here's the FAQ.'
As someone who just recently returned and had not been with the project the whole time and had not entered the matrix here or anywhere else since MxO ... I have this impression of getting jacked-in to Reality.

I DL'ed what I needed from the front page.
As always I checked the forums, like all sane people do, and read the F.A.Q. like all sane people do, which is really easy to find ... for sane people.
Extract, run, launch.
*Bam*
Sweet, sweet code stream.... Oh how I missed you.

The only stumbling block I had AT ALL was figuring out where in the hell exactly do I do the character creation on the front page. I think I missed how do it, because I'm impatient and sort of speed-read through stuff like instructions, but it wasn't hard to figure out once I clicked my own name at the top of the front page. I like to randomly click things.

Hell of a lot smoother than when I was trying to get jacked-in at MxO launch. No lie.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 info out there. Because.. well.. I'm me.
Tongue
(08-04-2013, 04:06 AM)Skyscream Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who just recently returned and had not been with the project the whole time and had not entered the matrix here or anywhere else since MxO ... I have this impression of getting jacked-in to Reality.

I DL'ed what I needed from the front page.
As always I checked the forums, like all sane people do, and read the F.A.Q. like all sane people do, which is really easy to find ... for sane people.
Extract, run, launch.
*Bam*
Sweet, sweet code stream.... Oh how I missed you.

The only stumbling block I had AT ALL was figuring out where in the hell exactly do I do the character creation on the front page. I think I missed how do it, because I'm impatient and sort of speed-read through stuff like instructions, but it wasn't hard to figure out once I clicked my own name at the top of the front page. I like to randomly click things.

Hell of a lot smoother than when I was trying to get jacked-in at MxO launch. No lie.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 info out there. Because.. well.. I'm me.
Tongue

Is this what they call constructive criticism?
Pages: 1 2 3