The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: issue getting in to the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i have installed the client and the launcher, created an account and then when i create a character is just sits on session certificate approved and no thing happens.

the server is up according to the users page with one person in it.

am i doing something wrong here?
(27-01-2013, 04:07 PM)n1cod3mus Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i have installed the client and the launcher, created an account and then when i create a character is just sits on session certificate approved and no thing happens.

Yes, you are. Re-read the instructions here: http://mxoemu.info

Im not gonna spoon feed this to you since a couple simple forums searches will give you the answer.

Of course, you didnt bother to do that. GG
(27-01-2013, 04:57 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-01-2013, 04:07 PM)n1cod3mus Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i have installed the client and the launcher, created an account and then when i create a character is just sits on session certificate approved and no thing happens.

Yes, you are. Re-read the instructions here: http://mxoemu.info

Im not gonna spoon feed this to you since a couple simple forums searches will give you the answer.

Of course, you didnt bother to do that. GG

no need to be rude, I did read the front page but i obviously didnt read it as well as I should have

"In-game character creation does not work, so use this website to create them and customize their appearance and location."

but I cant find where to do this........ ok I just found it, under users when i log in.

ok thanks for replying quickly though
(27-01-2013, 05:16 PM)n1cod3mus Wrote: [ -> ]no need to be rude, I did read the front page but i obviously didnt read it as well as I should have

As far as rude, well it gets old seeing the same questions over and over again. So, LOL dude. This aint SOE customer service - if you dont like the answer, dont ask.
Looked at front page for one second and posted for help. Looked an additional second, found it. No post necessary. Rinse, repeat.