The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: a random idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
thinking about old time's again and wondering, if anyone would be up for hosting an online party like the old days with a radio station so who ever turned up could ask for reqeusts.also if we got boarded we could map out a route for a race around the route or block,which ever,who ever wins gets to pick the next tune
im down, and still have connections with SIRADIO and our old Dj's.
Could try Pyroclasm at SI. heh. Although he's kind of addicted to simcity atm. Wink

Oh.. and BOO!!!
lol
Wink
That sounds awesome. Are there enough peeps to make a good showing? Live DJ again. yeah.

kind of related, does anyone have the theme song for RFZ? I did a brief look around for it but have not had any luck.
I would attend.
Lol sounds like something we would have done back in the day. Awesome Idea.
if we can get enough people together we should organise it,and beside that who need's an excuse to throw a PARTY.need venue, will check it out, a dj with a mic,radio station and lots of peeps
Sounds like a great idea! It would take some setting up but its possible. If you cant find a DJ I could possibly do it one night. I would just need your requests to be easily searchable on youtube or similar so I can play it thru the shoutcaster proggy after the track that is in play..I do have a mic and would be willing to make announcements etc during the process. Just gotta find a good date for everyone..
Let's set a date instead of talking about how great of an idea it is. I will try to attend by the way.
but its such a good idea guys why hasnt nobody thought of it yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5