The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: r3d9 dll error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting some dll errors after launching, gets to 5% . Had other dll problems but found those files in other folders and just copied and pasted. Any ideas?

system info

Vista 64bit , ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670, Core 2 Duo 2 66GHz, 4GB DDR3 532MHz
What ? Not enough/confusing information.
I launch using this MxoEmu TestServer\MxoEmuTestLaunch.exe which I am gonna guess that's what I am supposed to be using to launch with, I choose the folder where I unzipped everything, when It launch's, it says contacting server, getting patch info and stops at the error, which I attached the pic of.[attachment=310]
You must run the launcher as administrator (or move mxo install out of a protected location)
That did, set to run as administrator and it zipped right thru, thank you for that help. Now I am searching thru the forums on what or how to create a user/pass to use, its probably right in front of me.

(25-03-2013, 11:20 PM)Cressy Wrote: [ -> ]That did, set to run as administrator and it zipped right thru, thank you for that help. Now I am searching thru the forums on what or how to create a user/pass to use, its probably right in front of me.

Got it Smile)