The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: I just wanted to say, thanks for keeping MxO alive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new computer a few weeks ago. Now, while the old one could play MxO quite well, it was only barely above the minimum requirements, and it could only run it smoothly with much of its graphics options set to low.

My new computer is much, much better. Now I get to run around MxO with the graphics set to high and with no slowdown, and it's all thanks to everyone working on the various emulator projects. I wouldn't have been able to see the game like this without your help. Keep up the good work!
(29-03-2013, 12:11 AM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]I got a new computer a few weeks ago. Now, while the old one could play MxO quite well, it was only barely above the minimum requirements, and it could only run it smoothly with much of its graphics options set to low.

My new computer is much, much better. Now I get to run around MxO with the graphics set to high and with no slowdown, and it's all thanks to everyone working on the various emulator projects. I wouldn't have been able to see the game like this without your help. Keep up the good work!

Welcome,

Glad that your having a good time here.
Othinn gets all the action.
(29-03-2013, 12:11 AM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]I got a new computer a few weeks ago. Now, while the old one could play MxO quite well, it was only barely above the minimum requirements, and it could only run it smoothly with much of its graphics options set to low.

Hey Othinn, Long time no see , Glad to see your still around.
Well there's a name for sore eyes.
I just read a few of the names in this thread an hour ago. Glad to see old vets are still involved with mxo... Er MxO Revisited.
Othinn!!

You still owe me a beer at the Sphinx.

Big Grin