The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Lineoise - Syntax, It's been a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been a while, I searched the forums and saw some familiar names, (Sykin, Othin, Gerik, Neopill - don't think I forget names hah).

I miss this game more then anything, and it's been near a decade. The community this game created was amazing, and when WarnerBros still owned it and did Live Events it was the best.

How have you guys been?

PS: "i also know that, never min the information i hold is worth alot."
Welcome Hion, I have some memory of your name.. Though I don't remember anything about you.. Zion?
Details pls
Well I was young when I played but Zion yes, I was most notably remembered for my forum antics and cryptic messaging. If you urban dictionary my name you'll find someone made a term from my name.

I was heavily into roleplay, talked to Fygment and the masked when all that happened. I was pretty good at martial arts and pvp, I started lots of guilds but remember being in Zions Armada, and others. Ill post pictures later this evening
I remember both of you guys.
Here are some photo's from the good old days, a lot of names are in the photos so if you see any familiars chime in.

These are from the days of Lineoise, I didn't really capture any photos from Syntax days.

[attachment=311]
[attachment=312]
[attachment=313]
[attachment=314]
[attachment=315]
Nice, Quite of few people I have forgotten about. To recover the endless Screen caps I am gonna have to dig my old rig out of closet.
does that rig also have an old version of mxo (older than latest soe), if so, PM me
(03-04-2013, 01:01 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]does that rig also have an old version of mxo (older than latest soe), if so, PM me

I will check over the weekend and let you know . What about the original CD's? Or would need what was patched before SOE ?
Hey Hion.
Been a long time.
Of course it's been a while for me as well.
Kind of lurking about atm.
Cheers!
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2