The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: 3-D Models by Jay Demedrian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matrix Related Art: (Not posting my old stuff)

Demedrian (01):
[ LINK ]

Demedrian (02) Revised; Fixed shoulder pads and some other things. The SCENE IN THIS WAS EXTRACTED FROM GAME, I made the Demedrian model only!:
[Image: demhj1.th.jpg]

01 Taskmaster and scene models made by me entirely:
[Image: SIFRIBACK_DART_zpsab60fc03.jpg]

[Image: 01_Taskmaster_waiting_zps9940d0bb.jpg]

Non-MxO related:
[Image: lightsabert.th.jpg] - [Image: clownfishfb.th.jpg] - [Image: tmsaber.th.jpg]

[Image: helmethl.th.jpg] - [Image: pipetree.th.jpg]
The last thumbnail is a steam punk idea and project I started some time ago, I still have all the intentions of finishing it.

My zombie:
[ LINK ]

My DeviantArt: http://jaydemedrian.deviantart.com/
Haha. Nice. I hated Taskmaster. Loved to kick his ass. I have no talent for this kind of thing though. Learned that long ago.
Big Grin
Have you thought about making something for the emu ? Like the icon or a splash animation ?
(14-04-2013, 03:02 PM)Skyscream Wrote: [ -> ]Haha. Nice. I hated Taskmaster. Loved to kick his ass. I have no talent for this kind of thing though. Learned that long ago.
Big Grin

I'm proud of my Taskmaster model, took me a long time to make it! As long as you have an imagination, you can apply it to some form of art.

(15-04-2013, 03:31 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Have you thought about making something for the emu ? Like the icon or a splash animation ?

I'd be happy to do requested work for the emu if you have something in mind.
hmm I wounder how you could make Taskmaster in a file that could be used by Shapeway..would be cool to have a Taskmaster "Toy"

nice work

(11-04-2013, 03:12 AM)Jay Demedrian Wrote: [ -> ]Matrix Related Art: (Not posting my old stuff)

Demedrian (01):
[ LINK ]

Demedrian (02) Revised; Fixed shoulder pads and some other things. The SCENE IN THIS WAS EXTRACTED FROM GAME, I made the Demedrian model only!:
[Image: demhj1.th.jpg]

01 Taskmaster and scene models made by me entirely:
[Image: SIFRIBACK_DART_zpsab60fc03.jpg]

[Image: 01_Taskmaster_waiting_zps9940d0bb.jpg]

Non-MxO related:
[Image: lightsabert.th.jpg] - [Image: clownfishfb.th.jpg] - [Image: tmsaber.th.jpg]

[Image: helmethl.th.jpg] - [Image: pipetree.th.jpg]
The last thumbnail is a steam punk idea and project I started some time ago, I still have all the intentions of finishing it.

My zombie:
[ LINK ]

My DeviantArt: http://jaydemedrian.deviantart.com/
(15-04-2013, 09:32 AM)MajTom Wrote: [ -> ]hmm I wounder how you could make Taskmaster in a file that could be used by Shapeway..would be cool to have a Taskmaster "Toy"

nice work

I never heard of shapeway before so I checked it out, it's really cool. I'd love to get a little "Demedrian" statue crafted from my 3d model.
it would be nice to have a statue of agent Pace too