The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New Site Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You guys get a chance check out my new website. Im not very good really at doing that sort of thing so any tips would help.

http://www.chrishurtsville.com
Nice work man, personally I have no ink on my body but I like it and who knows maybe one day i'll get something done.
Really good work bro. I've got a fair bit of ink myself, I'll be covered one day.
If i were you, apart from doing it manually with xhtml and css (ahhh developping! xD)...

i would remove all the background images that you have and make them in solid backgrounds, in black preferiblely, so you have the user fixed on the real images, the tatoos, what's your main goal.

Then i would remove the skull logo for a rectangle one, with the same height that the fabulous image is, and modifying width, so you can include both the skull and the "Hurtville" text. Shows who you are, but it's not the goal of your page. Again, your goal should be to show info on the tatoos.

I mean something like this, i made in some while, using pure html + css styling in "notepad":

[Image: imagenro.th.png]

Of course, i would change the red to a black-closer one so doesnt hurt eyes but is still brightly to attract the user to your name. And made that a image, not text coded like i did to show xD.

Ps: i like the "stargate-like anubis guard"
thanks morphy
Hey Neo, if you need any help with your site, I'd be willing to help out. Just message me.
glad to see ya here Sen
Hey Senator, id would totally appreciate some help > : )

Just a couple things , PM me dude.
The site is not bad. I agree with Morpheus, though.
good start... I just saw a job opening in Vancouver Washington wow..someone posted a job and here its like Tattoo city (Oregon)
Pages: 1 2