The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Matrix Retold By Mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In case you hadn't seen it. The video is actually well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMf9GlLXouA
I liked it.
I've never seen it explained better. I've seen it a hundred times and FINALLY i get it.
Moshimo....?

Mustache.....?
I just saw this, and I was going to make a post about it here, but I guess I just wasn't quick enough. Tongue

It was hilarious, though. Moshimo. XD
Funny video. My mother closed her eyes, too, and then left the room when Morpheus said "This will feel... a little weird."

Ain't all moms the same?

[Image: 438870.jpg]
Big Grin
(03-05-2013, 07:43 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Funny video. My mother closed her eyes, too, and then left the room when Morpheus said "This will feel... a little weird."

Ain't all moms the same?

My mom doesn't do that, but I'll admit that she's not very interested in The Matrix. Or very knowledgeable concerning it. I recall a time shortly after Reloaded came out. I went out to dinner with my parents, and at one point I started talking about the movie. My mother responded to all this by saying, "Well, I don't like horror movies". ^^;;;

Several years later I was watching Reloaded on cable at my parents' house, and during the fight scene in the Merovingian's chateau my mom says something like, "This is pretty good for a CGI movie". She was under the belief that the entire movie was computer generated. ^^;;;

My dad, however, is interested in seeing the entire trilogy someday.
I dunno about moms, but I used to try to get my ex to watch The Matrix with me back when it first came out on DVD. She couldn't follow it, so she'd initiate sex every time I tried.

dm;hs
(06-05-2013, 04:22 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno about moms, but I used to try to get my ex to watch The Matrix with me back when it first came out on DVD. She couldn't follow it, so she'd initiate sex every time I tried.

dm;hs

Nice try, shadalooo.
Pages: 1 2