The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Any storyline or content at all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i've downloaded and installed the server and client, set it all up, and successfully run the game... but there doesn't appear to be any storyline, any other redpills... Anything at all, besides the city and bluepills. Is this the stage we're still at?
Considering you connected to a server still running 2010 code, yes
I played this game for years and loved it. How much would it cost to get you or a team to make missions, dungeons, hypersprint, and jump to work? I am resourceful and we could all work together to make these things happen, even if we have to pay for developing time.
(10-05-2013, 09:10 AM)pedr00 Wrote: [ -> ]I played this game for years and loved it. How much would it cost to get you or a team to make missions, dungeons, hypersprint, and jump to work? I am resourceful and we could all work together to make these things happen, even if we have to pay for developing time.

I support this post.
The dev team consists of Rajkosto. Not to put words in his mouth, but I would imagine paying him a full time salary in addition to the few individuals who are knowledgeable about the code but are in other careers on this side of the world.

That may not even be the case, because it is my understanding that Raj is replacing the code infrastructure, for lack of a detailed and accurate description. So the former Monolith coders may not even be useful if they were willing to abandon their current positions for this resurrection.

It is also my understanding that Rajkosto is the only person in the world with the following:

1. The knowledge of the code
2. The willingness to resurrect the game.

However, this is a hobby for him. I'm sure his full time job is a bit more important to him, plus it provides him with the means to pay bills and support this hobby.

All we can really do is be patient and supportive or win the Mega Millions lottery.

My personal opinions.

PS, I would be willing to throw money in as well if it were to come to that.
I'd pay 10$ a month for content. Get a facebook page started and spread the word Smile

Me and my friends miss this game

(10-05-2013, 01:19 PM)Woodgrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2013, 09:10 AM)pedr00 Wrote: [ -> ]I played this game for years and loved it. How much would it cost to get you or a team to make missions, dungeons, hypersprint, and jump to work? I am resourceful and we could all work together to make these things happen, even if we have to pay for developing time.

I support this post.
It doesn't really work like that.

You can't just pay someone a monthly fee for this, and besides, money isn't the problem. The dude is working on graduating college (or uni, if you prefer), and there's no amount of money to make him decide to quit school.

Patience is the most rewarding payment I've found so far.