The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hey, im new round here :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I never played the original game because i could not afford it, however it looks quite good. I have looked around on the forums and i see a lot of people saying there a lot of project status posts and threads but i haven't founf many recent ones. Is there a particular thread which get's updated? Also who is in charge? Is there a chain of command?

Thanks
Cas

Please don't rage Smile
Just me
Don't want to brag with empty words, will show videos and cool stuff when I can
Also, I'm gonna rage just to spite you
De spite all his Rage, he's just a fan of Nicholas Cage.

Welcome.
hey im new too haha! Im going to be downloading the client tomorrow. Thanks again rajkosto for doing this, you're awesome and i truly mean that! Keep up the good work, if theres any mod stuff you need let me know, im not a programmer but if theres anything i can do to help, i would in a heart beat. Are there plans to implement missions and combat eventually?
What a silly question, of course we would like to have combat and missions, what is MxO without it ?
(03-06-2013, 03:23 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]What a silly question, of course we would like to have combat and missions, what is MxO without it ?

A virtual chatroom. With hyperjump
(06-06-2013, 05:29 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 03:23 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]What a silly question, of course we would like to have combat and missions, what is MxO without it ?

A virtual chatroom. With hyperjump

D: it has hyper jump?!?! i did not see this? how?
Please reread what you quoted. The question was 'what would MxO be without combat and missions?'
Big thanks to rajkosto and whoever else made this possible, loved this game, and just logging in again brought back all the memories Smile
Im new around here too, and really looking forward to watching this progress into what we all hope it to be. MxO was and still is one of my personal favorites. Everything from the quests to the combat to the live events made it the most unique MMO ive ever played. So if you need any help getting this on its feet then please do contact me. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2