The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Saint's Row IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I debated with myself putting this post here or elsewhere but since the purpose of posting about it on this forum at all has to do with MXO, I decided this forum should be O.K.

If you haven't seen the trailers for SRIV, check them out. It appears that the story premise is very much like MXO, where you are living in a computer generated world and are a thrall of another power, in this case apparently aliens.

I admit I am not completely clear on the story line. You as the antagonist have "super powers" and are seen engaging in martial arts style combat.

I am intrigued. Based simply on the trailers, it looks very different than MXO but might be the closest thing yet to the original premise. Thought I would share for those unaware.

I saw the pre-order listed on Steam, so check there or just web search or I'm sure youtube or your favorite video source will have more info.
Yes you can hyper-jump (or fly) onto buildings we talked about this in IRC when the trailer came out.