The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: E3 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what is everyone hoping to see this year? What Console are you leanin towards?

Personally im hoping for more third person type games, those seem to be easier on my eyes (less muzzle flash from in game weapons). Really hoping the Xbox 1 gets polished up alot more than it is now to justify that nearly 500 dollar price tag, as it is im going to hold off for a year or two in hopes microsoft comes to their senses and drops the kinect. At least it looks like the 360 will continue to get support and new games for a few more years though I suppose that will be moot if they strong arm enough big name game studios to develop games only for the X1 platform.

Kinda surprised G4 isnt covering E3 this year. A friend said they folded or were bought out, that true?
The official name is XBone, please.
If anything I'm getting the Wii U. Nintendo is the only company that interests me anymore. PS4 doesn't apeal to me and I don't feel like having Microsoft probing around my ass.

And yeah, G4 cancelled it's gaming shows and is officially going off the air very soon in favor of the Esquire Network. But hey, there's always this.
Not a fan of the restrictions on Xbox One. I'll probably end up getting PS4. It usually has a great catalog of games. Sucks about no backwards compatibility though.
Most of the games they showed at Xbone conference aren't even Xbone exclusive, so PC master race continuing on
(13-06-2013, 06:49 AM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of the restrictions on Xbox One. I'll probably end up getting PS4. It usually has a great catalog of games. Sucks about no backwards compatibility though.

Yeah I'm annoyed with the no backwards compatability as well though a friend told me the PS4 is doing the same as well.

I think Lewis Black made a great joke/point on The Daily Show last night about the kinect, Unless it's attached to a robot butlier that is going to know when I want a beer, and actually goes to the fridge and gets me one, why the hell would I want Microsoft knowing how "happy" I am when im blowing up NPC's?

I'm still hoping that Microsoft releases a kinect free bundle after the One is launched, I really cant imagine any practical use for it in my situation.

On a side note in regards to the One, does anyone know, or even speculate, that accessories like turtlebeech headphones meant for the 360 can be used on it? I'm assuming that the One has a few USB ports on it.
Excited for the PS4 console and its amazing lineup. The Division is a game I know ill be spending a lot of time on
No more DRM on xbox, they just seem like pussies for backing down now though.
(20-06-2013, 12:52 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]No more DRM on xbox, they just seem like pussies for backing down now though.

That seems to be Microsofts MO though. Put a bunch of things that might piss off alot of people out in a product and see which ones get the most contravery out of it. They did it with Vista and saying you would need a new copy after three reinstalls didnt they?

Also a friend said they are taking off the need for the constant internet connection (dont know if you included that with the DRM).

None the less, im holding off for atleast a year and or until they release the console without the kinenct. Never saw the point of it for gaming before my eye problems and I still dont see the point.
all ready have the wii u and zombie u is a really good game,will probably buy a ps4 when it's released but i don't think you will ever top the pc which is what i play mostly on