The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Anita testing server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-361.html

You'll have to PM Rajko, tell him what you want your user name, password, character name, and and RsiData to be. You can go into the standaloneclient to figure out what you want your Rsi to look like, otherwise, Rajko will give you random Rsi Attributes.
Perfect. Thank you for the help!
How do we know when our accounts have been activated? I sent a PM to rajko a few days ago, and my account still doesn't work.
If it needs more time, I definitely understand. I was just curious...
;P
(25-03-2010, 08:20 AM)jcool8016 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we know when our accounts have been activated? I sent a PM to rajko a few days ago, and my account still doesn't work.
If it needs more time, I definitely understand. I was just curious...
;P
He will pm you...at least thats what he did for me
I get the feeling Rajkosto is quite busy at the moment, it might just take some time. I am not quite sure, whether account creation is actually still open at the moment, given the griefing about bans.
i think project is paused again Big Grin last commit on 4th march for the itemlist (so no updates from him directly), no reaction for activating a user on testserver....any questions ? ^^

That and other things was the reason of project split btw.
Wow, you sure are professional.
The option to create your own character is a must. Been waiting for 3 days, no reply - nothing. Begin to wonder if an admin actually got my message.
(28-03-2010, 01:31 AM)MrWizardGTFO4Mhere Wrote: [ -> ]The option to create your own character is a must. Been waiting for 3 days, no reply - nothing. Begin to wonder if an admin actually got my message.

this is a part time labor of love, thus do not expect replies, etc. with the same speed and attention as you got from a paid game. Let's feel lucky we have great people trying to get us back into Megacity! Be patient I am sure you will get your account info soon. T
so i am taking that a working server is online
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15