The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Anita testing server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
After downloading client i am try connect too)))
(03-12-2009, 12:24 AM)Serafim_art Wrote: [ -> ]After downloading client i am try connect too)))

Come back to ICQ or skype Smile In skype i'm Anitamaster
(25-11-2009, 11:18 AM)@n!t@ Wrote: [ -> ]Hm... It's not seriously Smile It's first server of MxO and you can't give something? May be for chatting? We need to interest much ppl in this. When server runned - i see 5-20 ppl runned alone per day... And you don't wanna to give nothing for this server?..

This made me lol very hard.

"You don't wanna give nothing for this server that you specifically mentioned in 5-10 other posts throughout the history fo this EMU that it was TOO EARLY TO DO!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? OMG!"

You obviously have no idea of the time and dedication it takes to pull something like this off.

All you can think about is "gimmie gimmie gimmie."

Sheesh.
(03-12-2009, 03:01 PM)Noxton Wrote: [ -> ]Sheesh.

I have much game servers and know all what i need for serving this. If you not interested in it - why are you writing about it :/
[Image: monopoly_money_100.jpg]

There you go, don't spend it all in one place!
So then @n!t@ is only interested in money?
I don't believe you can ask people to pay anything for any service you render. People decide whether or not they donate. It's called Donating for a reason.

Do you see Morpheus going around asking money from people to keep going?
lol i can run anything morph wants on this server...
so if we want 20 people chatting it could be here
Thats just a bloody joke, right? Heh if anything the game is in an alpha stage
(05-12-2009, 11:51 AM)Freestyler Wrote: [ -> ]Thats just a bloody joke, right? Heh if anything the game is in an alpha stage

Who said about money? O.o All my servers free for playing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15