The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Life In MxO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
:|

Probably not a good idea to eat any more strange cookies from WakeAndBake. >.>
HA, Id eat a WakeAndBake cookie over an Oracle Cookie ANYTIME!
[Image: twq.gif]

It is the Question they keep asking...

[Image: kj8l.jpg]

Lately, It is the Question I Keep avoiding...

[Image: a3k4.jpg]

To know the Truth, You must Risk everything!

[Image: m0ve.jpg]

But If their Mind is Ready, I give them the Answer they seek...

[Image: jzd.gif]
For those of you that have felt... Disconnected from the World
[Image: tdcm.jpg]
I know Exactly how you Feel!

What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your Mind, driving you Mad!

I'll Never forget the 1st time I saw the Code, I was just pouring Sugar into a cup of Coffee...
[Image: 6s8m.jpg]

Everything from the the walls to the Floor, Even my Cat covered in the Code of False Reality!

[Image: 7hqt.jpg]

Thats when I Realized, The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even then, in that very room. I could see it when I looked out my window or when I turned on my television. I can feel it when I went to work... when I went to church... when I paid my taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth.

[Image: 1z1m.jpg]

That You've been Living in a Dream World!

[Image: qob2.jpg]

Remember... all I'm offering is the Truth. Nothing more.
So now you're saying that you're Self-Substantiated ?
lol no that was just the first time i saw the code, but the character that freed me is still a mystery. Mainly because i havent created him yet lol u can say i was still clueless to what the code actually was, until it was explained by my mentor.
[Image: 2nlm.jpg] Agent Thompson: Commence Profiles For Updated Targets...

Quote:Name: Jeff Rios
Handle: Hashtag
Hacker, Social Media Guru
[Image: zopl.jpg]

Best known for "revealing the truth" to mass audiences at once via the net.
Thousand's of Minds were compromised, crops were lost.

Target Status: Find & Eliminate

Quote:Name: Morgan Freeman
Handle: WiKi
Genius, Hacker, Visionary
[Image: 7vkp.jpg]

Leader of the group, known as the all knowing WiKi, it is said that he once uploaded the entire Wikipedia database into his own mind and Survived. Responsible for freeing the minds of the crew & many more.

Quote:Name: Bob Johnson
Handle: Browser
Hacker, Networking Guru
[Image: ukxk.jpg]
2nd Ranking Officer of the group, Best Known for Creating the Browser Extension "TruthSeeker" which reveals the truth to those who ask the right questions. Browser Hacked the program to self install when you logged into any major social media site. Pestilence.

Quote:Name: Mary Eckhart
Handle: MeMe
Hacker, Troll
[Image: mflj.jpg]

Best known for Leading clueless minds to the Truth Via innocent looking Meme's. Menace.

[Image: e6xm.jpg]

Quote:Name: Jake Ross
Handle: CAPTCHA
Hacker, Master Troll
[Image: fb79.jpg]

Best Known for Trolling Government Databases & Programs via "Captcha loop". Nuisance.

[Image: izsr.jpg]

Agent Thompson: Target Profiles Update Complete.

Agent Harris: We'll need a search running.
[Image: c8my.jpg]
Agent Thompson: It has already begun.
(24-07-2013, 08:19 PM)Hashtag Wrote: [ -> ]lol no that was just the first time i saw the code, but the character that freed me is still a mystery. Mainly because i havent created him yet lol u can say i was still clueless to what the code actually was, until it was explained by my mentor.

I thought Neo was the only one that could "see the code" in the simulation?
(29-07-2013, 02:54 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-07-2013, 08:19 PM)Hashtag Wrote: [ -> ]lol no that was just the first time i saw the code, but the character that freed me is still a mystery. Mainly because i havent created him yet lol u can say i was still clueless to what the code actually was, until it was explained by my mentor.

I thought Neo was the only one that could "see the code" in the simulation?

im not sure, but thats how it happend to a character in one of the matrix comics called "Sweating the Small Stuff". i always thought that image looked badass so i wanted to use it.
The Truth is the Hardest Pill to Swallow...

[Image: r1cj.jpg]

Sometimes people dont want to hear the truth...

[Image: 6chd.jpg]

because they dont want their illusions destroyed

[Image: hu2h.jpg]

Even time is an illusion

[Image: 6tsm.jpg]

You all have Eyes...
[Image: k45a.jpg]
But you cannot See...

The Truth is all around you...
[Image: uglx.jpg]
You just have to know what to look for!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7