The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Secret World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd mention that this is where I ended up MMORPG-wise and wondered who else might have found their way to this instance of the matrix as well.

btw- I am best known as agent "Dobbs" of the Illuminati (in game) there on the Arcadia RP dimension and most often found slaying Templar and Dragon in Fusang PvP

I have not logged into this matrix since 2011 I believe but remember many of you fondly.
(19-07-2013, 04:47 PM)SydNyte Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd mention that this is where I ended up MMORPG-wise and wondered who else might have found their way to this instance of the matrix as well.

btw- I am best known as agent "Dobbs" of the Illuminati (in game) there on the Arcadia RP dimension and most often found slaying Templar and Dragon in Fusang PvP

I have not logged into this matrix since 2011 I believe but remember many of you fondly.

I recently Just got on TSW .. playing on Arcadia .. Dragons though.. Still go by Staticzero , and I remember your handle
(23-07-2013, 05:40 PM)Staticzero Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2013, 04:47 PM)SydNyte Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd mention that this is where I ended up MMORPG-wise and wondered who else might have found their way to this instance of the matrix as well.

I recently Just got on TSW .. playing on Arcadia .. Dragons though.. Still go by Staticzero , and I remember your handle

I am on Daemon as Telemancer, would love to get in touch with any ex MxO peeps on TSW!
I played TSW from release but quit after finishing the story. I just got back on the last few days and I am currently running through all the missions again to get back into it.

I am currently playing solo, dont even have a cabal. If anyone would like to group up for dungeons/missions or make a cabal I would be interested.

EDIT: My IGN is Zenom and I am on Grim.
After running around solo for 3 days questing I finally found a cabal of aussies, got carried through elite polaris and cleaned up on gear. would still like to hang out with fellow mxo players. spoke to freejack already. would be fun to get a group of ex-mxo players together for dungeon runs.