The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Heyas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
cool, btw does the mxoemu only work for windows xp? because i am using a xp computer atm and it works fine, but when i return to america i only have a vista laptop...so maybe i should invest in a xp laptop? or will vista be able to run the mxoemu just fine? (i played mxo on my laptop just fine but i heard that the emu gives some issues with vista)
also jumping has not been added yet? because i cant jump
It runs on Vista. I run Vista on one and XP the other, so no worries. You'll be able to log in.

Nope, neither jump nor hyper-jump have been activated at this time.
has it been tested on windows 7 64 or 32?
i used the thing in win7, 32 bits, release candidate.

worked good.

i turned back to xp.
I can confirm that it works in Windows 7 x64. I'm running it right now.
Just wondering, how do people i see in the screenshots, get there names to show over there heads? like for example, in the emu my name shows as citizen23452345 or something, but i see people with there name and faction showing..

thanks
In my version (developper), cause i can change them

In your version (user), you need to do the autoconfig thing. there was a post about it. dunno if still on.
(06-01-2010, 02:25 AM)Riseke Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, how do people i see in the screenshots, get there names to show over there heads? like for example, in the emu my name shows as citizen23452345 or something, but i see people with there name and faction showing..

thanks

Should be in your in game options, under the video tab I think.
yeah i think i got it now thanks gerik, btw is there a way to save my dermoclothing so i dont have to update my clothes everytime i log on? or do yall just update it everytime u log on lol?

thanks
Pretty sure there's no way to save it right now, best you can do for now is write the numbers down. lol :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4