The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: RE: A New Homepage Look & Forum Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(15-12-2009, 09:16 AM)Rycus Wrote: [ -> ]OMG The Pride is taking over. Scary heeheehee

Thats a joke aimed at myself and Ceege prim3. I am a Pride of Zion Member (Captain) lol The fact i got admin status here is funny
I am a pride member as well...dont forget it....
Ok guys, Please keeps this Thread on topic!
(16-12-2009, 08:10 PM)telemancer Wrote: [ -> ]I am a pride member as well...dont forget it....

AHEM.... Tele... my former first mate.. you know the mantra...
Once a Believer.... Always a Believer..

The True Believers Forever!!
lol.
I joke of course. hehe.
Big Grin

Okay. Back to the topic... uh.. oh yeah..
I'm grateful for any work done on this project. I really wish I had time right now to contribute but sadly I don't. Perhaps in the future...
SKYSCREAM! Welcome Back my friend!
Hi I'm joining in hopes that you guys get this emulator going, on that note:

1. I strongly suggest you take donations (as a programmer i know that u probably have day jobs which means it takes away from time u could dedicate to this project, take the money so you can focus. Many would gladly donate...me included)

2. Shoot for a paid service server (MxO cashflow perhaps was small fries for SOE but for our intentions 10k users paying $5 p/month = $50K p/month more than enough to get some roaring servers)

3. Srry if this sounds matter of fact, just trying to help, hope this succeeds...am really looking forward to it.
(28-12-2009, 08:59 PM)Alas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm joining in hopes that you guys get this emulator going, on that note:

1. I strongly suggest you take donations (as a programmer i know that u probably have day jobs which means it takes away from time u could dedicate to this project, take the money so you can focus. Many would gladly donate...me included)

2. Shoot for a paid service server (MxO cashflow perhaps was small fries for SOE but for our intentions 10k users paying $5 p/month = $50K p/month more than enough to get some roaring servers)

3. Srry if this sounds matter of fact, just trying to help, hope this succeeds...am really looking forward to it.

I agree with point 1 strongly and I believe this has been done before, not really sure what happened to it or if it's still running,

2. There is no way MxOEMU will get 10k users, at all. In fact I think it would be extremely lucky to get even 500. If you have played on the proper MxO servers then that's pretty much how many people are going to be playing it, maybe a few more if the EMU is free. While I myself would pay a monthly subscription as I did for SOE I doubt many newcomers would want to pay for an Emulator.

P.S. Sorry for going off-topic.
you start asking for payments you will get lawyers...
i dont know if we could handle 100 yet, so dont think about 500 or + (i would use more than 1 server for that).

and of course, donations would be needed for a central server, if that happens some day. But wont be from 10k users (lol, 10k).
Pages: 1 2 3 4