The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: RE: A New Homepage Look & Forum Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(29-12-2009, 02:22 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know if we could handle 100 yet, so dont think about 500 or + (i would use more than 1 server for that).

and of course, donations would be needed for a central server, if that happens some day. But wont be from 10k users (lol, 10k).

I do hope we end up with a centralized server, if we don't we have alot of little MxO worlds out their, each with probably small amounts of people.
Could be considered different Versions of The Matrix maybe? (from a story/ role play sense?)
Who is in the LET team? I've been meaning to chat with them.

-Ry Smile
Just want to point out that there is no OFFICIAL LET team Rylie. Just a player/ community project atm. Smile
Like we covered earlier, a LET would be better off being chosen by the devs at a later time, when story development will even be possible. No combat, among other things, makes it a little difficult for first release. Real LET discussions will start once the stage of the emulator allows it. But this is still very far off!

By the way, PIN number!
PIN Number?
UPDATE:

The New Web page is now pretty much complete there are some loose ends needed to be tied up atm. But other than that I think we are good to go.

Thank you very much Neo for setting this up!
np...its still not full complete , but will when time comes.
its funny that your still posting here and sad also
I like how their site is all broken and uses frames and stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4