The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hello......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new here, would Love to help you guys out however I can.
Firstly, when I registered, there were many issues there:
  • My Russian emails were blocked for some reason, due to "spam", although I have never spammed
  • The actual verification questions would rly not be very easy to answer, if I was not a fan of all movies, and knew all the lines by heart- Some people probably never watched movies, just came here for games
  • Finally- why so many verifications? I am Sure it scares people away, and its a shame, because for such a great project u need all possible support!

Anyways, finally I bypassed some of the filters, registered, got here- so, I read FAQ, and well- its sad you dont have combat, but its great u managed to get the basic functions working, keep it up!
Meanwhile, I would like to offer my support in terms of animating characters and (possibly) coding , if I am anywhere near familiar with the engine, I might be of some use.

For instance, I saw u guys dont have jump animation- if u want the one like in MxReloaded, I can make one in 3DS Max.

Also, I would love to participate in the project development overall- Im not sure, if its still alive though, so, before I go on- please tell me, is it still going? Thanks,
Vpzneox
As you've seen on IRC, yes.
No need for animators right now.
Jump animations are still there, you can play them with &playAnim and searching forums
Glad you're wanting to help! I hope you come on board.