The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Crashing to Desktop.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am new to the forums and new to mxoemu. I really need help as I am having a certain problem. I downloaded the latest server files and the matrix online file. Then I created a player on the website and logged in the game. Then while it was on the loading screen everything is fine until it reaches "Initializing Metro World" then crashes to desktop with no explanation. Can please someone tell me how I could fix this problem.

Thanks alot.
(21-09-2013, 06:53 AM)FusionSC Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I am new to the forums and new to mxoemu. I really need help as I am having a certain problem. I downloaded the latest server files and the matrix online file. Then I created a player on the website and logged in the game. Then while it was on the loading screen everything is fine until it reaches "Initializing Metro World" then crashes to desktop with no explanation. Can please someone tell me how I could fix this problem.

Thanks alot.

Just to check, you did use the launcher ( MxoEmuTestServer.msi ) to start the EMU?
Hi please to attach your DXDiag.txt found in matrix online folder.
Surely you will get the karkland.