The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Help getting ingame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play (I've installed server AND client, but this error is client related) and I accept the EULA. Then it gives me the time, launch version, etc. and then an error pops up: Patch system error (result code -47): URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet conection problem. Then I hit OK and the only working button is the quit button! Any help?

Also, when I launch the server, I can login, but then I need to create a character, and it gets stuck at the name creation...

EDIT: Now, when launching via the server way with my character created, it loads until the ingame part, then just sticks a wall of matrix code in my face...Help?
(28-11-2013, 09:15 PM)BladeHoldin Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to play (I've installed server AND client, but this error is client related) and I accept the EULA. Then it gives me the time, launch version, etc. and then an error pops up: Patch system error (result code -47): URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet conection problem. Then I hit OK and the only working button is the quit button! Any help?

Also, when I launch the server, I can login, but then I need to create a character, and it gets stuck at the name creation...

EDIT: Now, when launching via the server way with my character created, it loads until the ingame part, then just sticks a wall of matrix code in my face...Help?

I've ran into the wall of code thing myself. It usually fixes itself after trying to re-log in a couple times. Also, as soon as the loading bar finishes when you log in, I immediately hold down the run key. When this works, I'm usually way the hell up in the world and just have to move forward while jumping and it'll port me down on the ground. Hope this helps.
So, I got in, but I can't play; I can't do any actions, fight, jump..
(29-11-2013, 02:27 AM)BladeHoldin Wrote: [ -> ]So, I got in, but I can't play; I can't do any actions, fight, jump..

Go read the FAQ.