The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Is this Game dead now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We need to find a way to get more people interested in the game
They will be interested when there's gameplay, don't worry.
i have no doubt about that but my question is how far away from that are we?
yes
Hey would just like to say congrats on the incredible work done towards MXO. Its an incredible feat thus far, when people said it couldn't be done. Anyways, is this game playable yet or is it still in the process? Bravo to all the devs, this undertaking is an ambitious and courageous one, again cograts!

Also I think this can be success, really! You figure that the graphics load is quite attractive when you consider the base models of today, casual players can take advantage. This can totally be popular in todays game, I'd take MXO over an assortment of others, like Fallen Earth or Eve Online, thats for sure! I've had my eye on this project for many years now and I can guarantee others have been too!
(26-01-2014, 01:11 AM)Merovingian_Goon Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, is this game playable yet or is it still in the process?

Quote:Q: Is the game complete yet?
A: No. It's not even close yet. Even when it's complete, it will never be complete, and it will never be exactly like it once was.

Quote:Q:: Wait, so there's no combat yet?
A: Nope. The emulator is unfinished. There are countless things missing at this time.

http://www.mxoemu.info/forum/thread-581.html

[Image: 45jcTs5.gif]
yes, like Spock, you must wait, preferrably while stroking a pussy
To be fair, that IS a nice pussy. 10/10 would stroke.
(26-01-2014, 07:10 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 45jcTs5.gif]

[Image: tom-baker-i-can-fap-to-this.gif]
I've been having withdrawals I wanna go back in!!!
Pages: 1 2 3