The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MrVash (Syntax) / The Harlot (Vector) anyone out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
coords send me somewhere up in the sky Sad
thanks for introducing us to general population , downtown Cool
(03-08-2014, 01:19 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]coords send me somewhere up in the sky Sad

It worked for me. You end up off the map sometimes, just move foward/back a little.

Never knew that prison area existed, its bigger than I expected.
(03-08-2014, 06:46 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2014, 01:19 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]coords send me somewhere up in the sky Sad

It worked for me. You end up off the map sometimes, just move foward/back a little.

Machine org stronghold or whatever via the Archivist, 100,000,000$i for the key (not sure on price).
(03-08-2014, 06:46 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]

WakeAndBake helped me work it out, you need to be in downtown for it to work. Interesting place.
sorry, you need to be downtown for it to work.....the white halls are there too. do you need the corrdinates for those too? T
I liked the Merv off area best. Zion one sucked.
There are actually several different versions of each org's meeting areas. One of them had more versions than the other two. It might have been the Merv ones. I recall Rarebit saying it had well over a dozen different versions.

You can find them if you run around outside the boundaries of each district, but you'd be running around blind. I'm pretty sure there are some more Zion ones west of the Barrens, but I haven't found them yet.
I could be wrong about this, but there may be a pattern to it. I've found many org areas, white hallways, and white rooms in the blue areas beyond the borders of the districts. The ones that show up on the UI map, not the Atlas. For example, there's a group of white rooms in the big blue square southwest of Ikebukuro.

I believe Maj_Tom mentioned he never found any areas below Y: 1, so that may also help people seek them out.
Pages: 1 2 3