The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: This will never, ever work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Anyone see any good movies lately?
(28-01-2014, 07:49 PM)Raccoon Wrote: [ -> ]...

Anyone see any good movies lately?

[Image: u6X8z3T.jpg]
so how close are we to being able to fight things? like a year right
(29-01-2014, 12:04 AM)jhoppy28 Wrote: [ -> ]so how close are we to being able to fight things? like a year right

You can fight things right now. Just walk out into public and punch someone in the tit. Kick a baby in the face. I guarantee you'll be fighting by noon.
Guaranteed or your money back.

Saw Eastern Promises recently, went straight to my top 50. Also Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, can't speak highly enough of it, it's on Netflix if you have it. I don't think Eastern Promises is on there though.
You know what I meant
No guarantees for anything, just that you will be notified so chill
@jhoppy28 Unless rajko shares that information, the only way to find out is to come back in a year and check to see the status of emulator. Having an expectation that you have a working emulator by a certain date will often leave people disappointed. This thread is one prime example of that.

Be thankful that there is something at this point and at least people can login, chat with other ex-players and walk around megacity and visit their favourite locations. It is not much, but it is better than nothing.
I wanna go out and grab a tit. Do I have to punch it?
An open hand punch, and then right when you make contact turn it into a close handed punch. Then you will have technically punched the tit twice while also grabbing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4