The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: My First MMORPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How much money would it take for Daybreak Games to fork over the rights and all the code needed to get this back up and running? Heck they are 100 F2P now so they have nothing to lose. Obviously the game wouldn't be a huge success but let us just jack into private servers and derp around. I just moved and was unpacking my office. Came across my MXO box/install cd's and I got the feels...
Except they don't own anything MxO related...
never got to play mxo an I regret it from what I been reading an see screenshots of looked fun an different. I was console gammer back when it was released an was playing ffxi on ps2 which I still play today expect on pc now. couple of years ago after I built my first pc I looked for mxo wanted to play it didn't care how far behinde I would have been or anything but then I read servers have been shutdown /cry

anyway thanks for the work i been playing around in mxo emu gave me atleast a very small taste of what I've missed an really wished I could have joined the communtiy an played with alot of players that played this. I could see myself getting drunk an just having fun in this game it don't seem like alot of the other mmo's I tried an ffxi is the about the only other one I seem to really enjoy

thanks again an take care don't mind me dancing in the park afk listening to to the game music
Pages: 1 2