The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Was just....(Updated...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-03-2014, 02:38 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 186px-Merv_Griffin.jpg]
Merv for life.

Heh heh. I see what you did there.

Also - for some reason, I always hated the "Merv" term. It sounds silly. Of course, I was always in a Zion faction, so it didnt really matter to me.
(03-03-2014, 02:24 PM)Dr5mith Wrote: [ -> ]/sigh I miss us DM's stomping around the city....teaching those toasters and cave monkeys they way it SHOULD be Smile

Merv for Life!!

If I got my history straight, I think my Vector character was in DM for the last bit of MxO's run. Don't have any photographic evidence though since my 2009 screenshots are either misplaced or lost.

Anyway, it surprised me that Vector had a lot of great factions and people. Causality (which I was in for most of the game), Dark Mavericks, Les Enfant Terribles, Furious Angles, etc...

Though my home was in Recursion, being a Merv in Vector was lots of fun.
(04-03-2014, 09:24 PM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2014, 02:24 PM)Dr5mith Wrote: [ -> ]/sigh I miss us DM's stomping around the city....teaching those toasters and cave monkeys they way it SHOULD be Smile

Merv for Life!!

If I got my history straight, I think my Vector character was in DM for the last bit of MxO's run. Don't have any photographic evidence though since my 2009 screenshots are either misplaced or lost.

Anyway, it surprised me that Vector had a lot of great factions and people. Causality (which I was in for most of the game), Dark Mavericks, Les Enfant Terribles, Furious Angles, etc...

Though my home was in Recursion, being a Merv in Vector was lots of fun.
A LOT of the great ones actually started on Enumerator....one mean fucking place.....then when the servers got shaved from 9 to 3 most of us moved to Vector! What was your RSI's name on Vector??
Messana
Yeah, I was in beta when a few of us started CoZ - Children of Zion. It was one of the first factions, and a giant faction in the early days of live. We were always on the Hostile servers - cant remember the name of the first one, but after the first merge it was Input, then Vector.

Baku, Pblade, Synapse, Bonopi, Swift, Elbulus and many others you may have heard of were alumni. Of course I was sixxth. I see some CoZ in Dr5miths screens in his thread....

I had alts on all the servers, but enjoyed Vector the most, more so because of the feeling of "danger", than the PvP.
Funny how when I play other games, I can't stay still. Spending so much time on Vector trying not to get punted or sniped.
Pages: 1 2