The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Stuck in an area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so bear with me here.

I took the hardline to one of the "medium" areas listed underneath the regular hardlines, but I appeared in this greenish-gray netherworld area with no hardline. Except it wasn't actually me who appeared, it was another player character. I could move his RSI, but he would also move by himself, suggesting we were both controlling the same client somehow. I then tried to /dance3, which made my own RSI appear, dancing, but I still couldn't move my own RSI otherwise. I quit the game, then logged back in, and reappeared as myself (the other guy was now gone), but I still can't escape the area. What do?
(16-03-2014, 08:50 AM)zdn1 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so bear with me here.

I took the hardline to one of the "medium" areas listed underneath the regular hardlines, but I appeared in this greenish-gray netherworld area with no hardline. Except it wasn't actually me who appeared, it was another player character. I could move his RSI, but he would also move by himself, suggesting we were both controlling the same client somehow. I then tried to /dance3, which made my own RSI appear, dancing, but I still couldn't move my own RSI otherwise. I quit the game, then logged back in, and reappeared as myself (the other guy was now gone), but I still can't escape the area. What do?

goto your char creator here on the site....
and move your rsi s POS and update it...that usually works ....
Oh, I didn't know you change districts from the site control panel. Derp. Thanks.
You don't have to do that. If you hardlined there, you can hardline back. Those unused areas only have one hardline each and can be easy to lose. Just type /hardline and your 'operator' will create a waypoint for you to follow back to the hardline.