The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is now 2014, almost mid year. And yet this game goes on still unrestored. I have come to the reality and you must as well. This will never take off like you had planned. And if you do it will be so late that nobody will care any longer. You should repurpose your lives and maybe think about another games future. Because all the money and effort spent to play a game nobody liked to begin with is a waste.

Just move on and consider the distance you have made so far is a job well done.

Have a great 2014.
[Image: post-12183-The-question-isn-t-who-will-le-AEey.gif]

Even if nobody cared, I would still do it.
Though there are plenty of people who want to get back in due to nostalgia.
It's only been 5 years since the game shut down, UO emulators are still up even after all this time.
And what if this site didn't exist and I had JUST started it ? Would it be different to you then ?

So thanks for your input.
Wow, you clearly have no idea what is going on and this vitriolic statement is far from constructive at all.

I don't even think writing a full response is worth it for you, but since Rajko and others are still going to do this even if no-one cares, let it be known that there are many that still care and I'm one of them, so kindly go fuck yourself.
btw before even making this post did you even read over the forums , i highly doubt it or you would know that things are moving forward , you sir are officially a Nob , have a nice day.
Nice, it's snowing inside the Matrix Smile
You think that doubt you're feeling is really doubt?