The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Roleplaying in MXO universe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just out of curiosity, anybody here play D&D or Shadowrun and is a relatively good DM.

I can't DM for shit, and have no experience of roleplaying games other than some cyberpunk muds i used to play. (Cybersphere, Sindome, HellMoo anyone?) I was thinking if anybody here has played rpg games and is a good DM, would they be interested in trying to do a game in MXO spirit? It can be done via forums (each player can PM their actions) and every day we could follow the story line to see what happened, or we could do it on IRC.

I am sure one could either modify existing roleplaying rules for Shadowrun or CP, or either create or find a copy of Matrix RPG, I am sure one would exist.

Anyways, just a thought.

If you don't DM, but think this might be a good or bad idea, let me know I am curious what you think.
I sure miss Cyberpunk 2020. I still have a lot of the books, and some Player Sheets on PDF. I'm sure some conversion can be thought up.