The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: can´t jack in while traveling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I normally jack in from El Salvador in Central America. I just noticed that whenever I try to jack in from Honduras, I cannot. I get through the whole authentication and most of hte loading process but I get stuck on "loading character" (the last thing you see before loading the matrix...and get the error "failed to reconnect to the margin server, shutting down". any ideas folks? I would like to jack in while traveling....thanks in advance for the help, t
Could it be your internet source? In that case what are you using for internet in Honduras? Since you were able to jack in from El Salvador then what else could the problem be...
Yeah I know, I thought maybe it was a firewall...but then I began to wonder if the authentication system might be freaking because of such differing source IPs....you are probably right though, they might be filtering a port or traffic like that...the wierd thing is all my other MMOs work, Rift, TSW, etc. just the MxOemu wont let me in : (

regards,
tony