The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The auth servers are unavailable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't login, it says that authentication servers are unavailable.
I've been having the same problem since yesterday around 7pm EST, right after I was disconnected from the server while ingame.
I restarted it
please restart servers. Cannot pass the patch screen.
servers are working. "patch screen" is unrelated and dont even know what you mean by that.
(23-06-2014, 01:14 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]servers are working. "patch screen" is unrelated and dont even know what you mean by that.

I bet he is not using the launcher, just like dozens before him.
Go back to the front page (http://mxoemu.info). Read all the text there. It is all important, and it will solve all your problems. Then go to the FAQ (http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-581.html) which is the top thread in every topic on the forum. It's all important too. It will never work if you do it wrong, which is why there are clear instructions. Have fun!
hey guys, thanks for the reponse. Yeah, I followed the mxo for dummies to the letter. I have the test server downloaded as well. But when I click on the launcher, it acts like everything is fine, starts to load, then the error pops up.

*your 581 thread is not coming up, I get a 404 error on that.

*also, if this helps any, when I click on the MxoEmu TestServer folder, and it just shows the config file and the Emu app, it will not allow me to choose them, meaning I can only right click on them, but only one left mouse click to select it, and nothing more.

*Cancel guys, I see what I did wrong. #facepalm lol
bump.

Restart?

It's been a while. I hope to see some familiar pixels soon.
(25-11-2016, 07:57 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]bump.

Restart?

It's been a while. I hope to see some familiar pixels soon.

It was up a few days ago; the servers probably just need a restart.
Pages: 1 2