The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Fondest memory of mxo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well why not? I'm sorry I'm late to the after, after party that is this mxo emulator, and in the past days I've become quiet obsessed with this game. This game I abandoned well shit, about 6 years ago. But I remember when the oracle gave me a cookie, she gave me a cookie in the same park Neo fought off 200 agent smiths... A cookie that I had kept, a cookie that had an animation with it it said "eat cookie" now I never dared eat the cookie, until i was about to quit this game, I tried that animation, because I thought to myself " by the time you eat that cookie... You'll be right as rain." And guess what, the cookie did nothing, it didnt even disapear from my inventory. And I left the game shortly their after... This game, so
Many years after had so much potential the original creators doesn't even know simply based on money.... But if you can truly make this game playable to the pvp I think it might have a chance simply
Based on that. This is all speculation but when I found someone was doing a private server after all these years. My fucking hat goes off to you sir, the one that kept this somewhat dream alive.. I thank you for all of this, any of it. Simply typing in my
Login name
And password with that ole login screen brought back so many amazon memories it was mind boggling. I just needed this off
My chest.

Also would like to voice my opinions on the 2nd and 3rd movie. Fuck anyone that says these movies, "sucked" the movies followed the story the respectful creators made, so if they weren't "good enoguh" for you, you were not a fan of the series, and even getting a continueation from a a FUCKING VIDEO GAME THAT YOU COULD BE APART OF, was not good enough, then you were meant for WoW or ANY other fantasy, This MMO was not right for you