The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Challenge number 01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I just had an idea, and it may or may not be a great idea but I thought it could be fun, its sort of a challenge but there is no prize except knowing that you've helped the matrix, so I challenge each of you to bring in 1 new red pill this week, show them where to download what they need, and walk them through it,

but make sure they are a good potential, they need to know how to work a computer, they need to like games, and if they like the matrix that's even better,

so the challenge is...

1. Find a good potential
2. Walk them through the process
3. bring them into the matrix

if every person who sees this does it then maybe we have a chance to bring this world back to life, explain to your potentials that the system will only get better and better.

Good luck Redpills! Smile
No
no? why not?
Why would I try to bring someone to this? Show them how fun it is to stand around and do nothing?
because you actually give a fuck about the future of this
Inviting people here now is not only a waste of time, but it might even turn them off from even wanting to come back.

We don't need some "Recruit a Friend" crusade when there's nothing but a shell of once was currently.
I think if someone is open minded they will see the potential, its better to get the word out that the matrix is still alive, then let people think its dead
The people who care already know and those who don't, probably never gave a shit to begin with. The game is dead and will be dead until one can actually play it again and not use it as a 3D chatroom.
there is no point in us arguing, lets agree to disagree
No.

We don't need shit like this right now, there's nothing to show or do. Veteran players will show up here and there to run around again or just to see how the project is going. Dragging new people here who never played the game is currently a waste of both yours and their time. There's plenty of "trailers" and misc videos already made on Youtube and two MxO groups on Facebook, those who care will come and lurk as they have been doing.
Pages: 1 2