The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This has resolved the patching issue I was having. Thank you!

Failing to authenticate a login however.

Authenticating... Failure (ERROR)
Hello!

First post so let me say this makes my day having this back! My problem is that I made it all the way to the game loading, where it says "entering Mara" and the code is scrolling, but it just keep scrolling code and never loads. Maybe I installed something incorrectly? Thanks!

Quick edit: I also have an issue after creating my character it says "certificate approved" then just stays there till I exit. I'm on the newest client I did a full check. I will try to reinstall and see if I get the same result.

Bob
(04-09-2014, 01:33 AM)bobiii84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

First post so let me say this makes my day having this back! My problem is that I made it all the way to the game loading, where it says "entering Mara" and the code is scrolling, but it just keep scrolling code and never loads. Maybe I installed something incorrectly? Thanks!

Quick edit: I also have an issue after creating my character it says "certificate approved" then just stays there till I exit. I'm on the newest client I did a full check. I will try to reinstall and see if I get the same result.

Bob

The scrolling code is an old bug. The only thing you can do is log off and back on until it goes away.

Character creation is not done in the game. Read the faq, and/or this post:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?...1#pid16611
If you don't feel like reading the instructions, account and character creation is accessed at the top left of the main page of mxoemu.info

Click Log In (if you don't already have a game account, which is not your forum account). Then you'll notice the words 'Log In' are now your account name. Click that for the player creation.

The second to last post on the very front page (mxoemu.info) details that in-game character creation does not work and says to use website creation instead. This is also in the FAQs. If you have not read through the FAQ, absolutely do before proceeding. It's in my signature, as well as tons of other people's, as well as being one of the top sticky threads in most of the forum sections. Have fun and welcome!
(04-09-2014, 02:04 AM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2014, 01:33 AM)bobiii84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Bob

The scrolling code is an old bug. The only thing you can do is log off and back on until it goes away.

Character creation is not done in the game. Read the faq, and/or this post:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?...1#pid16611

I see. How many times are we talking as an estimate? I've tried about a dozen and it does it every time. The only way to exit is Alt-F4. I appreciate you guys answering so quickly. I know you are all familiar with this site but it's quite daunting to someone on their first day. Please bear with me and thank you for your replies!
There is no way to know how many times you'll need to try to re-log.....until it works really.

This problem seems to come and go, and its happening for me as well right now. Its been taking me about 5-6 times re-logging to get online.

Keep trying eventually it should go away...
If you specify all 3 of -user -pwd -char (with proper values) to the launcher you should never get the scrolling code bug.
(04-09-2014, 11:16 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]If you specify all 3 of -user -pwd -char (with proper values) to the launcher you should never get the scrolling code bug.

If I only understood what those words mean......

how to do?
Yeah I have no clue what that means either. I input my user pass and the character. But I have tried another 6 times today and nothing. I actually saw the chat box and char for a split second, then it went to scrolling code...
I think you enter those values in the launcher's shortcut target. It essentially allows you to double click the shortcut and not have to manually type in your username, PW and select your character each time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6